Mwahi

Sdimo - Protection Paladin (Team 1)[DECLINED]

Post by Mwahi » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:47 am

Application for Team1

Personal Information
Name:Teet
Nationality:Estonian

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a 26 year old web developer from Estonia who enjoys spending my free time with sports & improving myself. I like to banter a lot be it ingame or in real life and enjoy a good laugh.

Character Information
WoW Character Name:Sdimo
WoW Server:Sylvanas
Battle Tag:Mwahi#2728
Discord Tag:Mwahi#1607

Link to your Wowprogress.com: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sylvanas/Sdimo
Link to your most relevant Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

What is your main spec and what other specs do you play at a proficient level?
My main spec is Protection Paladin. I haven't really played a lot of other things in BfA.
I got Blood DK(351), Warrior (287), Balance druid(333) at 120 as well but have not put much effort into them as of now.

How long have you been playing the class and specialization that you are applying as?
I've played it from roughly the start of NH in Legion.

What ways and sources do you use to improve yourself?
I'm a frequent (almost daily) user of Class discords - mostly Protection Paladin so i get a lot of information from there.
I also use warcraftlogs to analyze my mistakes and compare myself with other Prot paladin tanks to see how i fair with them and how i can improve myself even more.
I also use raidbots since i believe that even if the tanks primary focus should be on survival you should still benefit the raid with additional DPS as much as possible.

Please upload a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment:
https://imgur.com/a/Igk96oO
I just changed my bar layout yesterday but in general it's still roughly the same.

General Information
Team 1 raids Thursday/Tuesday from 19:15-23:15 and Team 2 raid from Sunday 15:00-18:00 & 19:00-22:00.
Can you attend the time for the team which you are applying?
Yes i can.

Previous raiding experience (Relevant at that time):
I've been raiding more seriously since Legion but it was mostly with a group of friends.
We usually downed 4-5 mythic bosses per tier (other than ToV).

Previous guild and reason for leaving:
Broken - incapability of getting 20 people together for raids and 3 days raiding is something i'd like to step away from since i also like to do m+ with my limited time.
How do you respond to feedback?
As long as the feedback is adequate (not coming from someone who doesn't know the class mechanics for example) i welcome it with open arms since i'm always looking to improve.
Why do you think Equity is the guild for you?
Being a 2 day raiding guild and progressing further than 3 day raiding guilds says a lot about the raiding team in general.
I'm looking for like-minded people who also put a lot of effort into the researching the fights and their class knowledge and are looking to improve themselves.
I've always tied myself down with friends in the hopes of reaching CE all together but we've always only managed to down 4-5 mythic bosses per tier cause mid-tier everyone just leaves and we're left stranted with less than 20 people un-capable of doing mythic and progressing any further.

Practicalities
Are you able to use Discord AND verbally communicate the use of important cooldowns or raid events?
Yes i am able to use Discord and ask for externals once i see it's needed. : )

Add a link to a result of a speed test from SpeedTest.net:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7711013385

Provide specifications of the computer you play from:
i5-4690K
16GB RAM
ASUS strix 1060 6gb

Zeniva
Site Admin

Re: Sdimo - Protection Paladin (TEAM1)

Post by Zeniva » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 am

Hey Teet,

Thank you for your application, we will review it and get back to you shortly!

Kind regards,
Zeniva

Prang
Site Admin

Re: Sdimo - Protection Paladin (Team 1)

Post by Prang » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Hey mate,

We sadly need to inform you that your application got declined.
GL with finding new guild!

Sincerely,
Prang